What should I do when I receive a new dongle for my wireless keyboard?
To pair your wireless keyboard with the new dongle, please follow these steps:
- Press and hold FN+Y on your keyboard for 3 seconds to initiate pairing mode.
- Reinsert the new dongle into your computer and ensure that only one receiver is connected to the device.
- Make sure the wireless keyboard is close to the dongle for a stable connection.
- Long-press FN+Tab on your keyboard to start the pairing process. The indicator on the keyboard will start blinking.
- Find and select the keyboard in your computer’s list of devices. Once the pairing is successful, the indicator on the keyboard will turn off.
If the pairing is not successful, the indicator will blink for 10 seconds and then turn off, indicating that it has returned to USB mode. If you encounter any issues during the pairing process, please contact our customer support for further assistance.